Practical Network Automation: Leverage the power of Python and Ansible to optimize your network eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
• Get started with network automation (and different automation tasks) with relevant use cases
• Apply software design principles such as Continuous Integration and DevOps to your network toolkit
• Guides you through some best practices in automation
Network automation is the use of IT controls to supervise and carry out every-day network management functions. It plays a key role in network virtualization technologies and network functions.
The book starts by providing an introduction to network automation, SDN, and its applications, which include integrating DevOps tools to automate the network efficiently. It then guides you through different network automation tasks and covers various data digging and reporting methodologies such as IPv6 migration, DC relocations, and interface parsing, all the while retaining security and improving data center robustness. The book then moves on to the use of Python and the management of SSH keys for machine-to-machine (M2M) communication, all followed by practical use cases. The book also covers the importance of Ansible for network automation including best practices in automation, ways to test automated networks using different tools, and other important techniques.
By the end of the book, you will be well acquainted with the various aspects of network automation.
What you will learn
• Get the detailed analysis of Network automation
• Trigger automations through available data factors
• Improve data center robustness and security through specific access and data digging
• Get an Access to APIs from Excel for dynamic reporting
• Set up a communication with SSH-based devices using netmiko
• Make full use of practical use cases and best practices to get accustomed with the various aspects of network automation