When a new project is handed to them, readers can use this guide to help juggle the gamut of tasks required to get the job done. The handy tools and checklists offer guidance on how to:· Identify necessary resources· Develop schedules and set deadlines· Set and monitor budgets· Communicate progress and problems
Practical Guide to Project Planning (ESI International Project Management Series) eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
There are no reviews yet.