Practical Financial Management: A Guide to Budgets, Balance Sheets and Business Finance eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
A classic text for all students of HR Management, Armstrong’s Handbook of Human Resource Management Practice provides a complete resource for understanding and implementing HR. It includes in-depth explanations of all the key areas essential to the HR function, such as performance management, organizational behavior, employee relations and health, safety and welfare. The authors encourage and facilitate effective learning, and he provides comprehensive online support material for both the instructor and student, offering opportunities for self-learning and extra help outside the classroom. In addition, they offer two sections of toolkits with easily applicable skills and knowledge. The 13th edition, introducing Stephen Taylor as co-author, has been updated throughout to reflect new information on employment law and a more detailed look at international concerns in HRM.