Polycystic Ovary Syndrome: A Woman’s Guide to Identifying & Managing PCOS eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Projects and programmes are approved and funded to generate benefits. Project Management for the Creation of Organisational Value proposes a complete framework that seeks to support such an objective – from project selection and definition, through execution, and beyond implementation of deliverables until benefits are secured.
Because it is preoccupied with deliverables, accepted project management practice is flawed. Project Management for the Creation of Organisational Value proposes an alternative approach, which seeks a flow of target outcomes for the organisation investing in the project.
Project Management for the Creation of Organisational Value provides support for all those who play a role of leadership in projects at different levels. Senior executives, practitioners and academics will find in this book a comprehensive guide to the conduct of projects and programmes, which includes robust models, a set of consistent principles, an integrated glossary, enabling tools, illustrative examples and case studies.