Pocket Consultant: Cardiology eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
A PDA verision of this book is now available, powered by Skyscape. Click here to order and to find out more.Cardiology is a rapidly changing and expanding field with management protocols changing regularly and newer categories of treatment options being discovered, with greater emphasis on the prevention of cardiovascular diseases.Swanton’s Cardiology (formerly Pocket Consultant: Cardiology) is a highly practical, user-friendly reference and learning text which is of great value to a wide variety of staff working with cardiac patients. Now in its sixth edition, this best-selling book has been highly praised for its readability, conciseness and clear illustrations and offers a clear and didactic style, presenting information in the form of lists and tables for quick and easy reference.The sixth edition now offers:a new design for easier navigation and usehighly practical advice with clear tables for quick and easy referencefive new chapters including Pregnancy and Heart Disease and EchocardiographyIn addition, Swanton’s Cardiology covers some subjects in cardiology that are not well covered in clinical training, and this book will help fill any gaps in the reader’s clinical course, for example, sections on congenital heart disease, pacing, and cardiac investigations.