Pocket Atlas of Human Anatomy: Founded by Heinz Feneis eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
This unique learning tool teaches anatomical concepts and illustrates all the structures and systems of the body through coloring exercises, an effective teaching device that also aids in the retention of the material. 163 detailed illustrations are organized according to body systems an ingenious color-key system links terminology to illustrations, reinforcing learning and impressing upon students the visual details of anatomy. This edition features new coverage of the lymphoid-immune system, and 29 new plates.