PMI® Agile Certified Practitioner: Excel with Ease eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Sports marketing is heralded as one of the most prestigious, exciting, and popular fields in contemporary marketing. The number of related programs in colleges and universities has exploded, and companies tied with sports marketing handle thousands of avid career hopefuls each year. The Ultimate Guide to Sports Marketing is the first book to go behind the scenes and outline a strategic, integrated approach to effective and innovative sports marketing. Completely revised and repackaged to provide detailed strategies on entering the sports marketing field, acquiring funding, managing event logistics and more, this comprehensive guide covers a wide range of topics including: – Use of the Internet as a sports marketing tool – Negotiations and contracts with sponsors and suppliers – Specifics of licensing deals