Planning and Managing Human Resources, Second Edition eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
The book is intended to provide a much deeper understanding of agile principles, methodologies, and practices to enable project managers to develop a more agile approach and understand how to blend and tailor agile and traditional principles, methodologies, and practices to create an appropriate balance of control and agility to fit a business environment as well as the risks and complexities of any individual project. The book will also provide business managers and leaders an understanding of how to fit agile methodologies into an overall business strategy that provides the right balance of control and agility for their business.