Pictorial Metaphor in Advertising eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Business to business markets are considerably more challenging than consumer markets and demand specific skills from marketers. Buyers, with a responsibility to their company and specialist product knowledge, are more demanding than the average consumer. The products themselves may be highly complex, often requiring a sophisticated buyer to understand them.
Increasingly, B2B relationships are conducted in a global context. However all textbooks are region-specific—except this one. This textbook takes a global viewpoint, with an international author team and cases from across the globe. Other unique features of this excellent textbook include:
placement of B2B in a strategic marketing setting;
full discussion of strategy in a global setting including hypercompetition;
full chapter on ethics early in the text;
detailed review of global B2B services marketing, trade shows and market research;
This new edition has been completely rewritten, and features expanded sections on globalisation and purchasing, plus brand new sections on social media marketing and intellectual property. More selective, shorter, and easier to read than other B2B textbooks, this is ideal for introduction to B2B and shorter courses. At the same time, it’s comprehensive enough to cover all the aspects of B2B marketing any marketer needs, be they students or practitioners looking to improve their knowledge.