Pick Me : Breaking Into Advertising and Staying There eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
The fourth edition of this seminal text retains the clarity and simplicity of its predecessors in communicating the basic themes and principles of contemporary marketing. ‘The Fundamentals and Practice of Marketing’ has been substantially revised to take into account recent developments in the field – most particularly the changes wrought by new technology. It now follows a new structure and includes:* New chapters on: direct marketing, public relations; integrated marketing planning; wholesale and retail operations; relationship marketing; * Material on: services marketing, e-commerce, ethics and social responsibility, B2B marketing and external marketing environment* A range of new examplesThe book is accompanied by online resources for tutors which include: guidance notes on teaching methods for each chapter, case studies with suggested solutions and approaches, questions for discussion, and OHP masters. With a new clear and easy to use layout, this text will make learning easier for studentsTutor Resource Material will be available to assist lecturers in their teachingNew and up-to-date material has been added to keep readers abreast with new technology