Physiology: Cases and Problems: Board Review Series eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Thoroughly updated for its Fourth Edition, BRS Physiology is an excellent aid for students preparing for the USMLE Step 1. The book concisely reviews key physiological principles and includes clinical correlations throughout to emphasize connections between basic physiology and clinical medicine. Numerous illustrations, tables, and flow charts help students visualize material quickly and aid in long-term retention. End-of-chapter USMLE-style questions and a comprehensive end-of-book exam test the student’s problem-solving skills, and clearly explained answers guide the student through the correct steps in reasoning. This edition features increased coverage of pathophysiology, new questions, and a new two-color design and artwork.