Pharmacology for Anaesthesia and Intensive Care eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
“Superior… An important resource for nurses”Shanne McNamara, Vice President, British Association of Neuroscience NursesNeuroscience Nursing is a comprehensive, practical text that reflects both the richness and the diversity of contemporary neuroscience nursing. This important new text aims to inform the practice of neuroscience nursing through the report of current research, best available evidence, policy and education.This important new book is divided into several sections exploring: anatomy and physiology of the nervous system; assessment, interpretation and management of specific problems in the neurological patient; neurological investigations and neurosurgical procedures; management of patients with intracranial disorders; and management of patients with long-term conditions. It also explores the underpinning concepts of neuroscience care, including its history and development, and legal and ethical issues. Uniquely, this text also includes patients’ perspectives of living with a variety of neurological conditions.Key features:The first evidence-based UK neuroscience textbook for nursesExtensive full colour illustrations throughoutApplicable to a wide variety of settings including prevention, primary care, acute and critical care, rehabilitation and palliative careContributions from nurse specialists, nurse consultants, academics and subject experts from throughout the UK