Persuasion in Advertising eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Marketing Database Analytics presents a step-by-step process for understanding and interpreting data in order to gain insights to drive business decisions. One of the core elements of measuring marketing effectiveness is through the collection of appropriate data, but this data is nothing but numbers unless it is analyzed meaningfully.
Focusing specifically on quantitative marketing metrics, the book:
- Covers the full spectrum of marketing analytics, from the initial data setup and exploration, to segmentation, behavioral predictions and impact quantification
- Establishes the importance of database analytics, integrating both business and marketing practice
- Provides a theoretical framework that explains the concepts and delivers techniques for analyzing data
- Includes cases and exercises to guide students’ learning
Banasiewicz integrates his knowledge from both his academic training and professional experience, providing a thorough, comprehensive approach that will serve graduate students of marketing research and analytics well.