Personal relationships: the effect on employee attitudes, behavior, and well-being eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Leadership can be learned: new evidence from neuroscience clearly points to ways that leaders can significantly improve how they engage with and motivate others, allowing them and their organizations to continue discovering their potential. This book provides leaders and managers with a guide to practical, effective actions, based on neuroscience, explained in an accessible way.
It focuses on the competencies and capabilities that leaders and managers need, to think creatively, take good decisions, improve their performance and resilience, deal with complexity, incentivize, and innovate, rather than focusing on brain regions or even functional pathways within the brain. This book comes from three authors who combine knowledge and experience in applied neuroscience, psychiatry, organizational psychology, learning and leadership coaching at a world class level.