Peripheral vascular ultrasound: how, why, and when eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
A brand-new team of editors and a multitude of new international contributors have completely revamped and updated Sabiston and Spencer’s classic reference work. The result is today’s only comprehensive, up-to-date collection of all essential clinical knowledge in cardiac and thoracic surgery. The contents have been reorganized into three major sections-Adult Cardiac Surgery, Pediatric Cardiac Surgery, and Thoracic Surgery. And, more than 50 new chapters have been added to reflect important changes within this rapidly evolving field, including both surgical and medical therapeutic approaches. More than 1,500 illustrations, nearly all of them new to this edition, help to clarify key concepts.