Performance Management: Key Strategies and Practical Guidelines eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Entrepreneurs need to be financially literate. The most common cause of business failure is poor financial control stemming from an ignorance of the basics of business finance. “Practical Financial Management” is intended to help those who find business finance confusing. Now in its seventh edition, it continues to provide advice on proper financial planning and control, and reinforces essential points through the use of questions within each section. Beginning with an introduction to the key financial statements, it moves on to look at the tools of financial analysis – the keys to controlling a business successfully. The final part of the book deals with business planning and budgeting, a vital area of business finance as most new ventures cannot get off the ground without a business plan, and existing businesses cannot expand. An invaluable read for aspiring entrepreneurs and those already in business, this book could mean the difference between success and failure.