Performance Management: Integrating Strategy Execution, Methodologies, Risk, and Analytics (Wiley and SAS Business Series) eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
An introductory guide to the world of finance
The Basics of Finance is an accessible book for those who want to gain a better understanding of this field, but lack a strong business background. It covers essential concepts, tools, methods, and strategies in finance without delving too far into theory.
Written by the experienced author team of Frank Fabozzi and Pamela Peterson Drake, this reliable resource discusses everything from financial instruments and markets to portfolio management techniques, understanding and analyzing financial statements, and different types of corporate financial strategy, planning, and policy.
- Explores, in a basic way, topics such as cash flow analysis, asset valuation, capital budgeting, and derivatives
- Provides a solid foundation in the field of finance, which you can quickly build upon
- Explains concepts in various areas of finance without getting too complicated
The Basics of Finance offers essential guidance on financial markets and institutions, corporate finance, portfolio management, risk management, and much more. If you’re looking to learn more about finance, this is the best place to start.