This leading strategy text presents the complexities of strategic management through up-to-date scholarship and hands-on applications. Highly respected authors Charles Hill and Gareth Jones integrate cutting-edge research on topics including corporate performance, governance, strategic leadership, technology, and business ethics through both theory and cases. Based on real-world practices and current thinking in the field, the Ninth Edition of Strategic Management features an increased emphasis on the changing global economy and its role in strategic management. The high-quality case study program contains 30 cases covering small, medium, and large companies of varying backgrounds. All cases are available in the main student text or the core case text.
Performance Management: Integrating Strategy Execution, Methodologies, Risk, and Analytics (Wiley and SAS Business Series) eBook $15.00
Performance Management for Dummies eBook $13.00
Performance Management: Finding the Missing Pieces (to Close the Intelligence Gap) eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
There are no reviews yet.