Perfect Phrases for Communicating Change eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Introduce your students to important and diverse stakeholder management and ethical frameworks for considering and protecting critical stakeholder interests with the latest edition of BUSINESS AND SOCIETY. Students learn how responsible business decision makers balance and protect the interests of various stakeholders, including investors, employees, the community, and the environment. Proven content within the book emphasizes the social, legal, political, and ethical responsibilities of a business to all external and internal groups that have a stake, or interest, in that business. Strong coverage of ethics and the stakeholder model is balanced with new discussion on corporate governance and other current, relevant issues shaping business today. A variety of quality business cases, Ethics in Practice cases, and other real-world applications provide abundant opportunities to apply stakeholder and ethical systems to specific business problems. Practical applications prepare future managers for business situations that will test their values and ethics in the workplace. Students learn to focus their reasoning and enhance the precision with which they consider and make ethical decisions. A strengthened, comprehensive package accompanying this edition provides a refined Test Bank now correlated to AACSB standards and a wealth of resources to help provide the solid understanding of both individual organizational and society topics that your students need for business success.