Pediatric Cardiology for Practitioners eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
This book provides physiotherapists and exercise professionals with a comprehensive resource on the exercise components and skills of constructing and teaching CR exercise. It addresses the scope of knowledge and skills required by exercise specialists developing, delivering and teaching exercise based CR programmes. It has an evidence-based framework, and provides practical advice and suggestions based on the clinical experience of the contributing authors. Among the topics covered are assessment, exercise monitoring, the use of music, safety, teaching skills and maintaining physical activity. Thus the book provides a comprehensive and practical text that can be used to plan, develop and deliver all phases of exercise based CR.”…provides a virtual pharmacopoeia of exercise guidelines for patients with cardiovascular disease, with specific reference to exercise prescription, risk stratification, exercise physiology, monitoring techniques, and leadership and organizational skills. The authors represent a prestigious group of scientists, clinicians, researchers, and teachers, who are authorities in their respective fields. Clearly, the contributors have painstakingly worked to summarize, in a clear and concise manner, the latest research findings in each area, highlighting patient care and related applications. A “must-read” for clinicians in the field of cardiac rehabilitation. I highly recommend this extraordinary text !”—Barry A. Franklin, PhD, Director, Cardiac Rehabilitation and Exercise Laboratories, William Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak, Michigan USA; Professor of Physiology, Wayne State University, School of Medicine, Detroit, Michigan