Pediatric Anesthesiology Review: Clinical Cases for Self-Assessment eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Different types of emergency cases divided into nine sections to cover majority of the emergencies that one can come across and all the perioperative aspects of emergency anesthesia are covered in great detail along with treatment options. General considerations for adults, obstetric and pediatric sections have been written separately to avoid duplication . Section on general principles for emergency anesthesia and obstetric section covers cases with various medical disorders for emergency surgeries. Key points are outlined at the beginning of each chapter for quick read. This book is an attem. Read more…