PDQ Physiology eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
This Color Atlas of Anatomy features full-color photographs of actual cadaver dissections, with accompanying schematic drawings and diagnostic images. The photographs depict anatomic structures with a realism unmatched by illustrations in traditional atlases and show students specimens as they will appear in the dissection lab.Chapters are organized by region in order of standard dissection, with structures presented both in a systemic manner, from deep to surface, and in a regional manner.This edition has additional clinical imaging, including MRIs, CTs, and endoscopic techniques. New graphics include clinically relevant nerve and vessel varieties and antagonistic muscle functions. Many older images have been replaced with new, high-resolution images. Black-and-white dissection photographs have been replaced with color photography.A companion website will include an Image Bank, interactive software (similar to an Interactive Atlas), and full text online.