Pay-Per-Click Search Engine Marketing: An Hour a Day eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Clients At The Core is an essential blueprint to helping us all take the next steps. The authors, battle scarred by the evolution of professional firm management and marketing from then to now, have captured the changing needs of the firms in this turbulent new economic era. This is a well-written book that uses plain language to convey practical, well thought-out ideas.-Patrick J. McKenna, a leading international consultant to professional service firms “The authors have captured the changing role of professional services marketing and firm management. There is valuable insight [in this] down-to-earth guide to competing successfully in the new environment.”-David Maister, author and consultant”The book is a masterpiece! Aquila and Marcus have produced the essential guide for managing a professional services firm. They’ve marshaled their considerable real-life experiences and far-reaching vision into a veritable operating manual for the successful firm.”-Rick Telberg, Editor at Large, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants”At its heart, this book is the running shoe for legal and accounting professionals who want to put the client first. Following the evolution of the industry over the past twenty-five years, this must-have for every professional services firm is the key to leading in the turbulent and highly competitive waters ahead.”-Richard S. Levick, Esq., President, Levick Strategic Communications, LLC coauthor, Stop the Presses: The Litigation PR Desk Reference”Client selection and retention is one of the critical success factors for a professional services firm, and Aquila and Marcus do a masterful job at educating us on the necessary ingredients of each. The chapters on firm governance and paying for performance are thought provoking and certainly challenging to the conventional wisdom. If you want a better understanding of marketing and leading a professional firm in these turbulent times, this book is essential.”-Ronald J. Baker, author, Professional’s Guide to Value Pricing and The Firm of the Future”Client at the Core is a commonsense approach to keeping your professional services firm relevant in the twenty-first century’s client-driven economy. Aquila and Marcus have hit a home run with their insightful analysis and poignant prose.”-Jeffrey S. Pawlow, Managing Shareholder, The Growth Partnership, Inc.