Painless Project Management: A Step-by-Step Guide for Planning, Executing, and Managing Projects eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
With 26 inspiring chapters, this book celebrates the wisdom of some of the most recognized thought leaders of our day: emerging and established experts who share their unique vision of what the organization of the future should look like and must do to survive in the turbulent 21st Century.Outsmart Your Rivals by Seeing What Others Don’t, Jim ChampyOrganization Is Not Structure but Capability, Dave Ulrich & Norm SmallwoodThe Leader’s Mandate: Create a Shared Sense of Destiny, James M. Kouzes & Barry Z. PosnerA Different Kind of Company, Srikumar S. RaoFree to Choose: How American Managers Can Create Globally Competitive Workplaces, James O’TooleManaging the Whole Mandate for the Twenty-First Century: Ditching the Quick-Fix Approach to Management, Paul Borawski & Maryann BrennanThe Values That Build a Strong Organization, Thomas J. MoranRevisiting the Concept of the Corporation, Charles HandyMobilizing Emotions for Performance: Making the Most of the Informal Organization, Jon R. Katzenbach & Zia KhanBeyond Retirement: Mature Workers Are Essential Talent for Organizations of the Future, Richard J. LeiderThe Best Hope for Organizations of the Future: A Functioning Society, Ira A. JacksonReframing Ethics, Spirit, and Soul, Lee G. Bolman &Terrence E. DealEnvironment Drives Behavior and Expectations, Bill Strickland with Regina CroninDynamic Organizations for an Entrepreneurial Age, Christopher Gergen & Gregg VanourekMultidimensional, Multinational Organizations of the Future, Jay R. GalbraithDesigning Organizations That Are Built to Change, Edward E. Lawler III & Christopher G. WorleyRefounding a Movement: Preparing a One-Hundred- Year-Old Organization for the Future, Kathy CloningerThree Challenges Facing Nonprofits of the Future: People, Funding, and Strategy, Roxanne SpillettPioneering the College of the Future: Building as We Walk, Darlyne BaileyThe Organization of the Future Will Foster an Inclusive Environment, Lee CockerellThe Leader as Subculture Manager, Edgar H. ScheinThe New High-Performance, Horizontal Organization, Howard M. GuttmanThe Leadership Blueprint to Achieve Exponential Growth, David G. ThomsonLeadership Judgment: The Essence of a Good Leader, Noel M. Tichy & Christopher DeRoseThe Leader of the Future, William A. CohenLeadership by Perpetual Practice, Debbe Kennedy