Pain Medicine Board Review eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
This new edition of Obstetric Anesthesia and Uncommon Disorders is a crucial resource for practitioners suddenly faced with a parturient who has an unusual medical or surgical condition. The book considers both the impact of a condition on pregnancy, labor and delivery, or the fetus and the impact of pregnancy on a condition or the effect of therapy for the disorder on the fetus or neonate. Case reports and experience from the world literature and clinical advice from many specialists have been drawn together by an international team of editors and contributors who are leading experts in the field. Clear, concise management guidelines and algorithms are provided, and each chapter is written from the viewpoint of the obstetric anesthesiologist. Obstetric Anesthesia and Uncommon Disorders continues to be an invaluable resource for any anesthesiologist involved in the clinical management of these complex patients.