Oxford Textbook of Anaesthesia for the Elderly Patient eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
For more than 30 years, the highly regarded Secrets Series® has provided students and practitioners in all areas of health care with concise, focused, and engaging resources for quick reference and exam review. Pain Management Secrets, 4th Edition, features the Secrets’ popular question-and-answer format that also includes lists, tables, and an easy-to-read style – making reference and review quick, easy, and enjoyable.
The proven Secrets Series® format gives you the most return for your time – concise, easy to read, engaging, and highly effective.
Covers the full range of essential topics in pain management for in-training or practicing professionals.
Top 100 Secrets and Key Points boxes provide a fast overview of the secrets you must know for success in practice and on exams.
Portable size makes it easy to carry with you for quick reference or review anywhere, anytime.
Fully updated throughout, with new chapters on the latest areas in pain medicine, clear illustrations and figures, and a list of current websites that expedite study and review.
Written and fully updated by internationally known pain medicine experts, including new editors Drs. Andrew Dubin and Julie Pilitsis.
NEW! Expert Consult™ eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.