OSCEs for the Final FFICM eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
The Handbook of Clinical Anaesthesia has been completely updated for this new edition, providing trainee anaesthetists with a concise but comprehensive source of clinical information, and qualified anaesthetists with an indispensable aide. Written and edited by experts in the field, this compact but detailed text provides all the essential practical knowledge required by anaesthetists on co-existing medical conditions, operative procedures, and techniques.
The handbook is presented in Parts 1 to 3. The first part covers Patient Conditions; the second part Surgical Procedures; and the third part Anaesthetic Factors. Each part is subdivided into sections on each organ system, and each section is divided into chapters. These chapters are in alphabetical order, and cover all common and rare conditions that anaesthetists will encounter within their practice.Trainees will find this book to be an excellent general guide, but in particular a provider of reliable information in preparation for examination as well as teaching clinical technique and practice.