Organizing and Managing Your Research: A Practical Guide for Postgraduates eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Most projects fail to reach their desired results when an organization views a project as the responsibility of only one individual: the project manager. Experience demonstrates that significant ventures require a great number of people—including those who commission the project, those who finance it, those who carry it out, and even those who use the end product—to be successful. This guide offers an in-depth approach to getting project management right.
Guide to Project Management shows why projects of any scale require that an entire organization contribute to achieving results. It focuses on the steps essential for successful management: initiation, planning, delegation, and closing.
Author Roberts has successfully managed projects at major companies such as Pfizer and British Airways. In this book, he details how all stakeholders can manage a project properly and successfully.