Organizational Project Management Maturity Model, (Opm3®) Knowledge Foundation: Knowledge Foundation eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Much attention has been paid recently to corporate brands and corporate reputations. Although companies go to great lenghts to enhance their image in the minds of consumers, investors, employees and other constituencies, current research fails to explain how brand-building corporate communication programmes should be designed. Marcos Ormeño introduces both behavioural science theory and decision analysis into corporate brand management using corporate communication.