Organisational behaviour : emerging knowledge : global insights eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Many have heard that six sigma methods are necessary to survive, let alone thrive, in today’s competitive markets, but are not really sure what the methods are or how or when to use them.Introduction to Engineering Statistics and Six Sigma contains precise descriptions of all of the many related methods and details case studies showing how they have been applied in engineering and business to achieve millions of dollars of savings. Specifically, the methods introduced include many kinds of design of experiments (DOE) and statistical process control (SPC) charting approaches, failure mode and effects analysis (FMEA), formal optimization, genetic algorithms, gauge reproducibility and repeatability (R&R), linear regression, neural nets, simulation, quality function deployment (QFD) and Taguchi methods. A major goal of the book is to help the reader to determine exactly which methods to apply in which situation and to predict how and when the methods might not be effective.Illustrative examples are provided for all the methods presented and exercises based on case studies help the reader build associations between techniques and industrial problems. A glossary of acronyms provides familiarity with six sigma terminology and solutions to homework and practice exams are included.