Organic Synthesis: State of the Art 2005-2007 eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
We know that positive, fulfilling and satisfying relationships are strong predictors of life satisfaction, psychological health, and physical well-being. This edited volume uses research and theory on the need to belong as a foundation to explore various types of relationships, with an emphasis on the influence of these relationships on employee attitudes, behaviors and well-being. The book considers a wide range of relationships that may affect work attitudes, specifically, supervisory, co-worker, team, customer and non-work relationships. The study of relationships spans many sub-areas within I/O Psychology and Social Psychology, including leadership, supervision, mentoring, work-related social support, work teams, bullying/interpersonal deviance and the work/non work interface.