Options Trading: The Hidden Reality eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
The Strategy and Tactics of Pricingexplains how to manage markets strategically and how to grow more profitably. Rather than calculating prices to cover costs or achieve sales goals, students will learn to make strategic pricing decisions that proactively manage customer perceptions of value, motivate purchasing decisions, and shift demand curves.
This edition features a new discussion on harnessing concepts from behavioral economics as well as a more streamlined “value cascade” structure to the topics. Readers will also benefit from:
Major revisions to almost half of the chapters, including an expanded discussion of big data analytics and a revised chapter on “Specialized Strategies,” which addresses timely technical issues like foreign exchange risks, reactions to market slumps, and managing transfer prices between independent profit centers.
A completely rewritten chapter on “Creating a Strategic Pricing Capability,” which shows readers how to implement the principles of value-based, strategic pricing successfully in their organizations.
In-chapter textboxes, updated to provide walk-through examples of current pricing challenges, revenue models enabled by an increasingly digital economy, and advances in buyer decision-making, explained through classic principles that still apply today.
Chapter summaries and visual aids, which help readers grasp the theoretical frameworks and actionable principles of pricing analysis.
This comprehensive, managerially-focused text is a must-read for students and professionals with an interest in strategic marketing and pricing. A companion website features PowerPoint slides and an instructor’s manual, including exercises, mini-cases, and examination questions. The authors also provide a link to Deloitte’s Polaris analytical pricing software, helping students put theory into practice by exploring real-world scenarios.