Optimal quadratic programming algorithms: with applications to variational inequalities eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Although Hartley’s book offers a deeper perspective on stereo 3D reconstruction, it is also aimed at an audience with a higher knowledge on this area, both mathematically and conceptually.
This book on the other hand offers a more simplistic solution but it also offers a good review on disparity and point correspondence estimation, which on Hartley’s book is barely covered.
As each of theese books offfers a slightly different point of view on the matter, I suggest having both as good references on the subject.