Design and Equipment for Restaurants and Foodservice ДИЗАЙН, ДОМ и СЕМЬЯ, ПРОФЕССИИ И РЕМЕСЛА Название: Design and Equipment for Restaurants and Foodservice: A Management View Автор Costas Katsigris and Chris ThomasИздательство: Published by John Wiley and Sons Inc. Год: October 2008 Страниц:624ISBN: 0471762482 Формат: pdf Размер: 9 MB The New Edition of a Favorite Resource!From the decor that helps define the customer’s experience, to the steps taken to comply with workplace safety and health regulations, to the capital investments in major equipment,a well-designed foodservice facility blends many different elements into a functional and pleasing whole. Decision-makers who understand these different elements and how they work together will reap the plentiful rewards that come from good design choices in a restaurant or foodservice endeavor. Design and Equipment for Restaurants and Foodservice, Third Edition takes a comprehensive approach to planning and developing a restaurant or foodservice space. This “go-to guide”encompasses everything from creating a restaurant concept to maintaining a commercial-grade oven, and is unique in its attention to both the front and back of the house..comuploading.comuploadbox.com 85
Operational Risk with Excel and VBA: Applied Statistical Methods for Risk Management (Wiley Finance) eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
There are no reviews yet.