Operational risk management : a complete guide to a successful operational risk framework eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Business ratios are the figures that provide management with targets and standards for their organisation. They direct businesses towards the most beneficial long-term strategies, as well as towards effective decision making. This book enables managers of different functions to work together towards achieving business goals. It links the return on financial resources into the day-to-day operating parameters of the business – skills which any manager from any background can implement. Areas covered include: the foundations the cash flow cycle financial leverage measuring and operating performance corporate valuation investment ratios