Ontologies-based business integration eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Get the basics of Excel and then go beyond with this new instructional visual guide While many users need Excel just to create simple worksheets, many businesses and professionals rely on the advanced features of Excel to handle things like database creation and data analysis. Whatever project you have in mind, this visual guide takes you step by step through what each step should look like. Veteran author Paul McFedries first presents the basics and then gradually takes it further with his coverage of designing worksheets, collaborating between worksheets, working with visual data, database management and analysis, VBA, and more. Offers step–by–step instructions on a variety of tasks, some everyday and some more unique Shows you how to create basic spreadsheets, insert functions and formulas, work with pivot tables, and more Features a two–color interior features numerous screen shots to enhance your learning process for tasks such as creating and managing macros, generating and working with analytics, and using the advanced tools Offering you a deep dive into Microsoft Excel, this book is the complete package for learning Excel with step–by–step, clear visual instructions.