One Giant Leap: The Impossible Mission That Flew Us to the Moon eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Reading this book helped me decide on what telescope to buy, where to find the most popular stellular sights, and how to be a smart and patient astonomer. It is in lamen’s terms, so it was very easy to comprehend. I would recommend this book to anyone who wants to pursue astronomy, or even anyone who just wants to learn a bit more about our universe.