Olduvai Gorge: Volume 2 eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Content: Front Cover; The Enzymes: Kinetics and Mechanism; Copyright Page; Contents; List of Contributors; Preface; Contents of Other Volumes; Chapter 1. Steady State Kinetics; Chapter 2. Rapid Reactions and Transient States; Chapter 3. Stereospecificity of Enzymic Reactions; Chapter 4. Proximity Effects and Enzyme Catalysis; Chapter 5. Enzymology of Proton A bstraction and Transfer Reactions; Chapter 6. Kinetic Isotope Efects in Enzymic Reactions; Chapter 7. Schiff Base Intermediates in Enzyme Catalysis; Chapter 8. Some Physical Probes of Enzyme Structure in Solution. Chapter 9. Metals in Enzyme CatalsisAuthor Index; Subject Index