Ogilvy on Advertising eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Marketing: The Basics is a clear, concise resource for students or practitioners looking to improve their understanding of marketing fundamentals in a global context. Covering the basic functions of marketing, its role in corporate decision-making and the importance of competitive strategies, this accessible text provides international perspectives on the areas discussed through examples of practice from North America, Asia, Europe and the Middle East. Relating insights and experiences to real-life marketing contexts in order to provide practically applicable information, key areas explored include: what is marketing? marketing as part of the firm’s corporate strategy the marketing mix STP – segmentation, targeting and positioning market research culture. A user-friendly, easy-to-follow guide, Marketing: The Basics is perfect for sixth-form, first-year undergraduate and MBA students, plus those professionals who require an understanding of this important subject in their day-to-day working lives.