Objective Anaesthesia Review: A Comprehensive Textbook for the Examinees eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Now in full color and updated to reflect the 2010 ECC guidelines,Huszar’s Basic Dysrhythmias and Acute Coronary Syndromes, 4th Editionis structured to match the order in which you learn specific skills: ECG components are presented first, followed by information on how to interpret ECGs to arrive at a diagnosis. More complex material follows basic skills, with advanced sections at the end. Packaged with a free companion CD with 200 practice rhythms and a free heart rate ruler, this edition has been updated throughout and comes loaded with extras designed to enhance your learning.
Expert authorshipfrom original author Dr. Robert Huszar and continuing author Dr. Keith Wesley, brings over 40 years of combined field experience to the text and maintain its relevancy to prehospital and hospital providers.
Expert panel of reviewerswho specialize in ECG interpretation and emergency cardiovascular care also ensure that the material is accurate, current and universal.
Coverage of both basic and advanced conceptsincorporates the latest research developments and provides material that is pertinent to both beginning and experienced prehospital care providers.
– Chapters 1-15 cover ECG basics, 3-lead interpretation and treatment of dysrhythmias, pacemaker rhythms and more.
– Chapters 16-19 cover acute coronary syndromes, thrombus formation, and advanced treatment options.
Companion CDoffers even more practice with 200 practice rhythm self-assessment exercises and answers in PowerPointformat.
Drug Cautionboxesprovide valuable tips and reminders on drug use and administration.
Patient care algorithmsshow you step-by-step management and treatment.
Chapter summariesreinforce major concepts and tie information together.
Chapter review questionstest your understanding of key topics.
Heart rate calculator ruleris included free in every text.
Advanced level treatment material, such as complete thrombus formation, treatment and management offers critical information for both the hospital setting and the EMS setting.
Self-assessment answer keysallow you to check your own work for self-evaluation.
Chapter outlineoffers a quick overview of each chapter’s content.
Learning Objectiveboxesallow you to check off mastered information.
Key termshelp you learn essential vocabulary and reinforce basic concepts.
Illustrationsaid comprehension of difficult concepts.
Notessectionsprovide a place to write down your lecture notes and keep information in one place for review.