Non-Invasive Respiratory Support: A Practical Handbook eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Ambulatory care can be a challenging setting in which to provide anesthesia – not all patients are suitable for rapid discharge post-operatively and opinions differ as to which types of surgery should be performed as day cases. This comprehensive guide delivers up-to-date, evidence-based advice on how to provide optimal anesthesia care for ambulatory surgery. Written by a leading clinical anesthesiologist, it provides clear guidance about how to handle particular patients in particular situations. The evidence and scientific knowledge for each issue are presented with reference to major studies and review papers, followed by practical advice based on the author’s continuous clinical and scientific experience over 30 years. Topics include planning, equipping and staffing ambulatory units, pharmacology, basic concepts of ambulatory care, pre- and post-operative issues and current controversies. Clinical Ambulatory Anesthesia is essential reading for the clinical, postgraduate anesthesiologist as well as nurse anesthetists involved with ambulatory care.