The authoritative reference on one of the most important aspects of managing projects–project communicationsWith shorter production cycles and the demand for projects being faster, cheaper, and better, the need for project communications tools has increased. Written with the project manager, stakeholder, and project team in mind, this resource provides the best practices, tips, tricks, and tools for successful project communications and planning. The featured charts, graphs, and tables are all ready for immediate use.Note: CD-ROM/DVD and other supplementary materials are not included as part of eBook file.
Operations Forensics: Business Performance Analysis Using Operations Measures and Tools eBook $15.00
New Directions in Project Management eBook $13.00
No Excuses: A Business Process Approach to Managing Operational Risk eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
There are no reviews yet.