New Consumer Marketing: Managing a Living Demand System eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Книга Corporate Social Responsibility: Doing the Most Good for Your Company and… Corporate Social Responsibility: Doing the Most Good for Your Company and Your CauseКниги Маркетинг Автор: Philip Kotler, Nancy Lee Год издания: 2004 Формат: pdf Издат.:Wiley Страниц: 320 Размер: 3,3 ISBN: 0471476110 Язык: Английский0 (голосов: 0) Оценка:Today, corporations are expected to give something back to their communities in the form of charitable projects. In Corporate Social Responsibility, Philip Kotler, one of the world’s foremost voices on business and marketing, and coauthor Nancy Lee explain why charity is both good P.R. and good for business. They show business leaders how to choose social causes, design charity initiatives, gain employee support, and evaluate their efforts. They also provide all the best practices and cutting-edge ideas that leaders need to maximize their contributions to social causes and do the most good. With personal stories from twenty-five business leaders from socially responsible companies, this is the bible for today’s good corporate citizen.