NeuroWisdom: The New Brain Science of Money, Happiness, and Success eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
A Handbook of Environmental Management presents a range of case studies that demonstrate the complementary application of different social science techniques in combination with ecology-based management thinking to the natural environment. Contemporary environmental management is characterised by an increasing awareness of the need for interdisciplinary approaches. This requires managers to effectively combine insights from both the natural and social sciences in order to ensure sustainable outcomes. This eloquent and unique Handbook provides a broad overview, complimented by specific case studies and techniques that are used in environmental management from the local level to international environmental regimes. With contributions from leading authorities in the field, this innovative volume provides a valuable teaching aid for students, as well as an insightful and practical reference tool for environmental practitioners with no background in the social sciences. Environmental managers and policymakers attempting to learn about, and integrate thinking from, the social sciences should also not be without this important resource.