Neuroscience for Leadership: Harnessing the Brain Gain Advantage eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
With contributions by leading scholars in the field, The Nature of Leadership, Third Edition begins with an overview of the major schools of leadership, examining individual differences, followership, relational leadership, and team leadership. The text then delves into important and timely topics such as social cognition, gender, power, identity, culture, and entrepreneurial leadership. Editors John Antonakis and David Day conclude by exploring philosophical and methodological issues in leadership, including ethics and corporate social responsibility. The fully updated new edition is more accessible and student friendly than ever with new vignettes, examples, statistics, and recommended case studies and videos.