Neuroanatomy for Speech-Language Pathology and Audiology eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Take charge of back pain, with exercises to strengthen your back and improve your posture The BMA Bad Back Book covers all practical aspects of back care from diagnosis and treatment to exercises and pain relief. Illustrated step-by-step exercises help you address your back and neck pain, alongside carefully planned strategies to stop injuries recurring. Simple, clear diagrams show the anatomy of your back and neck and specialised sections deal with back pain in specific scenarios such as home, work, driving and gardening. Includes advice on where to seek help and how to get the best results from rehabilitation. Play an active role in your healthcare with The BMA Bad Back Book (compact version of The BMA Guide to Back Care ISBN 9781405364294).