Netter’s Clinical Anatomy, 2nd Edition eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Core Anatomy-Illustrated is a concise new atlas of human anatomy for medical and allied health undergraduates, postgraduate trainees, and teaching staff. It presents the key anatomical knowledge necessary for clinical practice, at a level that is compatible with current core curricula, either traditional or systems-based.Presenting beautifully photographed dissections of extraordinary clarity, this succinct volume comprises 71 easy-to-read double page spreads. The combination of concise text on the left with annotated illustration on the right, offers a quick, accurate reference guide to human anatomy.Written by Professor Ian Parkin, Mr. Bari Logan, and Mr. Mark McCarthy, who between them have over 75 years experience of teaching, examining and preparing human anatomical material, Core Anatomy-Illustrated covers the human body, both male and female, literally from head to toe. The content of the book has been carefully selected as the most essential ‘end view’ level of dissected anatomy that medical, paramedical, and surgical practitioners must be familiar with to practice safely and effectively.