Netter’s Anatomy Flash Cards: with Online Student Consult Access, 3e eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
If you have ever been confused by traditional acid-base teaching and want a deeper and practical understanding of the subject, this is the book for you! You will be rewarded. — Acid-Base balance is pivotal in medicine and the biosciences. Almost 30 years ago, Peter A Stewart introduced his approach to acid-base which has now become the method of choice. This textbook incorporates his original publication, complemented by over 20 new chapters. These discuss recent developments in acid-base medicine using the same clear and concise style. There is extensive focus on practical clinical application of the Stewart approach. Highly recommended for everyone that seeks to understand, apply or practice acid-base medicine and physiology. This includes consultants, fellows and residents in critical care medicine, anesthesiology, internal medicine, emergency medicine and surgery; physicians in other branches of medicine; physiologists; veterinarians; bioscientists; and medical students.