Net profit: how to succeed in digital business eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
The easy way to build an online craft business from scratch
Starting an Etsy Business For Dummies offers expert advice for artists and entrepreneurs looking to build an online craft business from scratch. You’ll get invaluable information on setting up your online shop, writing compelling item descriptions, photographing your work, engaging the Etsy community, understanding fees, and finding your muse when it takes a holiday.
In the last couple of years, the DIY movement has transcended the big-box hardware stores, and has taken on a new format in the savvy crafting arena. Etsy.com boasts an astonishing 1.9 million members, and there are tens of thousands of craft and hobby bazaars held each year across the United States. Starting an Etsy Business For Dummies shows you how to create, manage, and successfully sell handmade wares, vintage goods, and DIY supplies using the world’s largest online handmade marketplace.
- Learn to sell your handmade wares, vintage goods, DIY supplies online at Etsy.com
- Create and manage your own successful Etsy storefront
- Merchandise your unique creations and drive buyers to your shop
If DIY is your domain, Starting an Etsy Business For Dummies gives you the skills, knowledge, and know-how to create a successful business that pays.