Near Misses in Cardiac Surgery eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
The Topol Solution gives you a complete print and multimedia package consisting of Textbook of Cardiovascular Medicine, Third Edition, a DVD, and access to a wealth of online resources. Updated throughout by renowned international authorities, Dr. Topol’s best-selling text provides a comprehensive, contemporary view of every area of cardiovascular medicine—preventive cardiology; clinical cardiology; cardiovascular imaging; electrophysiology and pacing; invasive cardiology and surgical techniques; heart failure and transplantation; molecular cardiology; and vascular biology and medicine.
The bound-in DVD contains the full text, plus heart sounds, an image/chart/table bank, and videos of procedures—catheterization, CT/MRI, echocardiography, electrophysiology and pacing, intravascular ultrasonography, nuclear cardiology, and surgery.
The Topol Solution Website includes the fully searchable text, heart sounds, and an image/chart/table bank downloadable to PowerPoint—plus questions and answers from The Cleveland Clinic Cardiology Board Review; a PDA download of cardiology drug facts; quarterly articles from Critical Pathways in Cardiology, and links to other cardiology Websites.